Pub Insurance


Insurance for public houses, landlords and tenants

For pub landlords and tenants looking for pub insurance, including cover for public house premises, your stock, fixtures and fittings, finding a specialist insurance broker who can provide you with the insurance you need for your public house can be a lengthy process, not least because the range of insurers offering competitive business insurance for this industry is limited. Fortunately, with the help of a network of specialist insurance brokers across the Australia, QuoteRack allows you to compare quotes quickly and easily by completing a brief online form - just click the 'Get a Quote' button to begin the process.

"Even though we are pub tenants, we still need normal business insurance for our pub, including the pub premises, buildings and contents, as well as loss of earnings, public and employers liability."

Working as a pub landlord or pub tenant means that the right insurance for your business is an essential part of your business cover. QuoteRack will submit your business insurance requirements to specialist insurance brokers who are experts in providing commercial insurance cover for a those looking for pub insurance.

If you own a pub and you are looking to insure it, QuoteRack's specialist insurance brokers will help you - just hit the 'Get a Quote' link to complete your details online.


"Working in the pub trade means you realise very quickly how important business insurance is for a public house - we needed expert help to get the quotes as low as possible for the right amount of insurance cover."

"As a pub landlord, I was amazed at how difficult it had been to get a cheap quote for my public house insurance."