Fire Engine Insurance


Insurance for privately-operated fire engines

Unless your fire engine is operated by the local authority, owning and operating a fire engine in any commercial capacity requires appropriate fire engine insurance if the vehicle is going to be used on the public road and/or if it is used as an airside private fire engine.

Cover is available for commercially-operated private fire engines and depending upon your insurance requirements, can include medical malpractice cover, employers and public liability cover and professional indemnity insurance.

If you would like a quote for your fire engine insurance, please complete the simple online form and an insurance broker will be in contact with you directly to discuss your requirements and to offer you a quote.


"Insuring a fire engine is now simple and straightforward - cover is extensive and premiums are competitively priced"

"Airside cover is available for privately-operated fire engines if required - to discuss your insurance requirements, simply complete the brief online form."