Non-Standard Goods - Van Insurance


Insurance for hazardous, toxic or non-standard goods

If your business requires you to have van insurance for the carriage of dangerous goods and you need van insurance for toxic goods, QuoteRack's specialist van insurance brokers may be able to help you.

"I carry a range of inflammable and potentially dangerous fluids as part of my business and it is essential my insurance covers me against any mishaps."

QuoteRack's insurance brokers include those that understand the technical nature and insurance requirements of carrying dangerous materials, such as insuring the carriage of inflammable, corrosive or combustible materials.

"My van insurance policy needs to cover me for carrying dangerous loads, including camping gas cylinders and other potentially hazardous materials."


"Getting a quote for my van insurance when I declared that I routinely carry non-standard items had previously been a real headache."

"As commercial vehicle insurance policies go, including cover for the carriage of hazardous items makes it far more difficult to compare quotes."